Contact

mail@gemini-theme.com
+ 001 0231 123 32

Follow

Info

All demo content is for sample purposes only, intended to represent a live site. Please use the RocketLauncher to install an equivalent of the demo, all images will be replaced with sample images.

Weekend Mass: 4:15 p.m. Saturday (in anticipation of Sunday)

Daily Mass: 8:00 a.m. Wednesdays

Compiled by Fr. Merlin Kieffer

The impetus for the founding of St. Patrick’s Parish came with the building of Ft. Riley in 1853.   Irish and German immigrants, stone masons and carpenters, employed in the construction of the Fort later settled in the area, many of them in and around Ogden.

In 1854, at the invitation of the commandant, Major Ogden, a priest from St. Mary’s Jesuit house began to hold services at Ft. Riley once a month.   He was called upon from time to time to administer the Sacraments to the residents of Ogden.   Jesuit Father Duerinck probably performed the first marriage in Ogden.   As the number of settlers in the area increased, Ogden became a regular mission station.

Coming Soon!