The Liturgy Office
- Coordinates and consults with all liturgical celebrations associated with both parishes and the school.
- Coordinates liturgies for Manhattan Catholic School including weekly Masses and solemn school liturgies.
- Coordinates all liturgical ministry training - Hospitality, Lector, EMHC, Altar Servers, and Musicians, including the Ministers and Musicians for MCS.
- Oversees development of the parish music program: Parish Choir, Contemporary Choir, Teen Choir, Children’s Choir and Cantors.
- Develops and publishes the Ministry Schedule.
- Schedules musicians and plans music seasonably.
- Coordinates the Art and Environment of both Churches and the Chapel.
- Liturgical planning and consulting for funerals, weddings, Confirmation, 1st Communions, 1st Reconciliations for both the parish and catholic schools in cooperation with program or staff leaders